For events broadcasting service you need a specialized provider to make your event an online success. Starware Event Services equips you with a team of trained technicians who work on-site to webcast your event. You simply prepare your presentations and our stuff will take care of the rest.
Starware Event Service provides event broadcasting solutions for conferences, meetings and events of all sizes including the ability to webcast large online events or handles thousands of hours of on-demand content for education, training and marketing.
Using the Microsoft media systems, we record your audio and video synchronized with their visual assistance and instantly broadcast the presentation over the internet. Then audience can watch in real-time or on-demand using any web browser.
Having broadcasted lots of multimedia presentations, we've designed our system to let your physical or virtual event become an online success. Or our team can also work as project supervisors, joining forces with your AV service provider to ensure you have all the technical needs in place for an outstanding online experience.
Our broadcasting services:
Learn about the services we provide for your event, including pre-event consultation. On-demand or live broadcasting services on-site, event reports, photo gallery, ecommerce, media library, social networking, and registration...etc.
Mixed events, an introduction
Mixed events offer a mix of face-to-face and virtual experiences together. You make your face-to-face physical event with viewing over the web, both live and on-demand. The result is a mixed event, conference or meeting that serves two audiences: peoples who could not attend the physical event and guests who attended but need to review things they may have missed.
Starware Event Services has successfully completed many of mixed events. Mixed event solutions are very beneficial in these difficult economic times with budget cuts, travel issues, and increasing pressure to produce positive ROI (return on investment). Event broadcasting can affect the cost directly getting the message published, complete your seats and find more profit sources at the same time.
Mixed event types
- Large audience events: A single mixed event broadcasted live with hundreds to thousands of online viewers. Examples include all-stuff meetings, launching new products, press conferences, award ceremonies and other organizational briefings.
- Conferences: Multi-room, multi-day events broadcasted live to online audience and/or recorded for on-site attendees to review after the event. Examples include conferences, trade fairs and presentations, end users group meetings, and poster sessions.
- Training: On-site training recorded for later review or broadcasted concurrently to online audiences. Examples include sales, partner training, e-learning programs, corporate presentations, and training materials.
Features of a mixed event
- Record, broadcast and host: Using our media servers' platform, Starware Event Services technicians record your speakers and their materials on-site and stream the presentation over the internet on spot. People can then watch in real-time or later on-demand through any web browser. Starware guarantees the highest quality end product, with the broadcast available both live or immediately following the event for on-demand viewing.
- Registration: Use our event registration system complete with confirmation emails and event reminders. We've created different levels from basic registration (such as fields for only name and email) to more advanced with multiple fields and integration with your event management system.
- Ecommerce: Get revenue to your event by charging to view your recorded sessions - sell each presentation individually, as bundles of related content or the full conference catalog. Your store online can be integrated with your existing training offerings or stand alone.
- Social networking: Embed presentations within your organization or conference website surrounded by your social media, or integrate a social media feed within the broadcasting site itself.
- Security: Determine who will view your content, whether publicly available, through single sign on or multi-level access codes.
- Project management: Partnering with Starware gives you access to our technical and project management expertise before, during and after your event. We can either provide turnkey broadcasting services or work as a part of your event technology team.
- Reporting: See how many attendees watched what, when and for how long.
- Custom web development: Attendees and exhibitors can interact online before, during and after the event in a custom social website, complete with profiles, schedule and links to the recorded conference sessions. Further integrate your webcasts into already adopted tools like social networking sites, conference websites, training portals or your intranet.
Benefits of event broadcasting
For meeting and event planners
For on-site attendees
- Take the event to the people who cannot physically attend
- Create an online experience that mirrors the live event, complete with interaction between presenter and viewers
- Reach new audiences online, giving them a taste of what the on-site event is like
- Use conference webcasts from the past year in marketing for upcoming events, enticing first-time attendees to participate
- Increase revenue by selling live or on-demand access online to attendees, or selling webcast sponsorship to exhibitors and sponsors
- Avoid scheduling conflicts and boost retention as on-site attendees watch sessions on-demand
For online attendees
- Provide more value for their on-site registration with access to your conference presentation archive
- Review concurrent sessions they may have missed due to scheduling conflicts
- Eliminate the need for note-taking by revisiting sessions to review key points and boost retention
- Share conference content with other staff members back home
For corporate communication professionals
- Allow individuals to attend online when they are unable to attend the physical event
- Get the information presented without tapping limited travel and budget resources
- Engage with thought leaders through Q&A and polls, and network with presenters, on-site and fellow online attendees through event and social networking
- Provide more value for their online registration with open access to revisit presentations as needed to enhance learning
- Cost-effectively get the message out to your audience at the same time, regardless of their physical location
- Connect with a global audience to build mindshare and raise brand awareness
- Control first impressions with a customizable interface that match your corporate brand
- Increase the flow of information from corporate to the field
- Get the team on the same page more regularly
- Reduce the cost of all-hands meetings and sales, product or other corporate training
- Support overseas meetings by eliminating the need for staff travel
We are the top-quality
We are the highest reliability
- Unmatched services experience that reflects the quality
- Unique broadcasting technology created by Starware is recognized as best in class
- Expert customer service on-site and via remote support
- Interactive website design encourages viewers to click, watch and learn.
We are the easiest to use
- Best reputation in the business for event broadcasting.
- No downtimes recording and live streaming.
- Track record of professional collaboration with third party AV, IT and other event production teams.
- Online presentations are secure, and guaranteed.
- Power failure protection and 24x7 monitoring.
- For watchers, with one-click playback on all browsers.
- For speakers, with no software to install and no presentation upload requirements.
- For event planners, just schedule the presentation and we'll do the rest, with no wait times, post-production or lag in availability.
A new branch for Starware is launched in Alain/UAE on 24th April 2011. The main task of this branch is to increase the activities of Starware in the United Arab Emirates, specially in the field of "Oil Industry & Military Applications".
Starware is now a partner of Extreme Networks, which is well known as a pillar of the wireless technology in the world. This step is one of some major alliances intended by the entry phase from our new branch in the market of UAE & GCC.
Our flight trainer is now in Dubai to execute some tasks regarding the new activities in the UAE. He'll give some seminars & training courses for our team on site. A direct contact to all of our teams in Starware is one of our success policy.